Saturday, February 12, 2011

NeRd is the Word.

  Today at eight in the freaking morning, I had to go get my hair done. I'm sure that some of my personality has to radiate from what I post on this blog. I don't know about you, but to me, I don't seem like much of a person who likes to get their hair done.

At eight in the morning.

  Nevertheless, I did. And eventually, I was finished with the agony of being poked at and burned with the mystery tools that they use to probe at my head. Things started to pick up afterwards, and we went to buy some food so that I don't starve anymore and have to kick it New York Hobo style again.
  Does anybody else completely love those dough cookies with the big blob of icing on top? You know, with the sprinkles? Its like a light color, soft, doughy cookie with icing on top. Eh, whatever. I bought some of those. Well...my mom bought them.
  Is anybody wondering why I'm being so random today? I am. Let me get back to the topic. After we did all that, we went to Target to buy some new earbuds for my iPod because the ones I had were broken way beyond repair. We also happened to stumble upon...

THE COOLEST.

GLASSES.

EVER.

  They're those nerd glasses. They're back in style. Surprising, I know. Still, I've always been the odd kind and have loved those glasses before they were dubbed "so nerdy that they're cool" in modern times. My mom doesn't like me to have glasses like that because they're "too big for my face". I agree, but that's sort of the point, Mom. So I was surprised when she handed me the nerdiest pair of them all. They're sort of Hawaiian themed with island-colors (except blue) and palm leaves and stuff. I LOVED THEM.
 
In case that description didn't do you much justice, here's a picture of me with them on.

 
Yeah, I love Picnik. It's an awesome place to be. Anyway, I guess you can't really see the details well, but I'll post more pics when I don't feel so lazy. Anyway, tomorrow, my friend Rebecca is coming over so that we can practice for our talent show audition on Tuesday. We're singing "Chemicals React" by Aly and A.J. The music video is in the "Videos That Don't Suck" section in the overhead menu. Alright. If I have anything else to write about later, I might. For now, I'm out. Hah...

No comments:

Post a Comment