Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Procrastination Across the Nation

Isn't it funny how procrastination rhymes with nation? Yeah, I know it's not...but anyway, what's not funny is how close I was to being chopped and screwed for not having my grammar project done. I thank GOD for the random spazzes in weather that we've recently been having in TN.
This is like our fourth or fifth snow day. Tennessee is HOT. We get snow maybe once a year, if any. Heck, we get snow in March. But oddly, this year, the snow has been falling like the economy. I just got back from school. We got out early today because of...well, I sort of just explained why. Therefore, I didn't have to trudge into Mrs. Nall's sixth period today and admit tto my non-existent grammar project.
I have to redo the project tonight, and hopefully will be out of school tomorrow so that I have another day to browse over other people's weird blogs and look for misspellings and such. I'm becoming worse and worse at keeping up with the important stuff (much unlike this blog) and am drifting over to focusing more on the unimportant stuff (much like this blog).
I'm going to high school in August. My teachers have reminded me for my whole school-life that "You won't be able to get away with this s*** in high school!", but you know, in more of their robotic teacher-y way. I was really suprised to have all As and one B on my progress report yesterday. No matter what I do, I just can't dump those good grades.
Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to dump the grades, but honestly, no matter how proficiently I think I'm slacking, I always come out on honor roll. On another subject, I need to put my stupid brace on. I have scoliosis. Scoliosis is...wait, why should I waste my time typing it? Look it up if you don't already have it yourself.
Anyway, I think I'm going to go put it on even though I'm wearing a really awesome outfit today, and will have to take it off in order to have the brace on. Don't commit suicide, don't smoke, don't take drugs, and don't wear the pants. And while you're not doing those things, here's something you can do:
Go to www.youtube.com/chapstick, look up "coolerthancool8438" and click that green thumb, refresh, and repeat the process. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment