Sunday, February 13, 2011

Talent Show...Trouble...Both Start With T.

  So, I'm posting kind of late today. I just didn't feel like it earlier. I'm stressed beyond belief. I don't know if I've mentioned the yalent show before, so I'm not going to re explain it. My friend Rebecca is IMPOSSIBLE to contact, and therefor, we didn't get to practice today.
  The auditions are on TUESDAY. She doesn't know the words, and hasn't practiced by herself. If we fail on stage, I'm blaming her. I've texted her so many times, and yet she never answers. EVER. Anyway, hopefully, we can get together after school tomorrow. (if she even comes to school.) She doesn't come often. She's missed more than thirty one days of school. And that's just for this semester.
  This post is going to be relatively short. I'm tired and am going to watch some YouTube videos. Well, I don't have much more to say today, so I might post a regular lengthed post tomorrow. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment